Running out of space to manage your heels? All you need is 2 removable wall hooks and a hanging rod. What an inexpensive and visually appealing way to manage shoes.
Consider using ceiling space to hang your pots if you really have limited space in your kitchen cupboards.
It is key when moving to declutter and depersonalize the space so potential buyers are able to picture their own things and life within that space. Here are a few suggestions as to how to do this:
1. Make sure your closets don’t look like they are exploding.
2. Make sure you can open the kitchen drawers easily.
3. If you need a temporary place for your belongings the garage is the best option.
4. Clear your counter tops, both kitchen and bathroom so they look open and spacious, not crammed.
5. Remove photos, knickknacks, and other personalized items. Each room should be left with the essentials and no more than a few decorative items.
Are you looking to move? Do you want to sell your home quickly? Do you want it to look it’s best and get the most you can?
Fix or Replace anything that is broken
When potential buyers notice items in your home that are broken, they are going to question how much is broken that they have not yet identified. Often fixing little things around your house doesn’t take a lot of time but will no doubt pay off.
Declutter & Depersonalize
Decluttering & depersonalizing is key to selling your house. People need to be able to picture their selves, their furniture and their life in that space. If any room within your home has too much furniture, too many personal items i.e photos, knickknacks, it makes it much more difficult to see through the clutter and envision themselves within it.